Job Title: Personal Property Specialist
Job Location: Coronado, CA.
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications Clearance: Secret
Travel: Up to 10% Purpose: The purpose of this task is to provide NSWCEN support for range enterprise training. This requirement includes support in the areas of equipment accountability and maintenance, training, scheduling, logistics, facility maintenance, and other inventory management roles. Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
* Assist the NSWCEN Personal Property Manager (PPM) in data entry into DPAS as well as performing other related functions. * Assist in inventory management practices and procedures to include accounting and dispute functions, auditing, disposal, and coordination of training for subordinate units in compliance with NAVSUP - Fleet Logistics Center, Naval Special Warfare Command, and NSWCEN guidance. * Assist in identifying logistics issues and make recommendations to management, and support technical oversight efforts on significant Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) matters. * Assist the PPM as required for DPAS management and coordination with higher headquarters in carrying out matters relative to programmatic, technical, and efficient operations of the program. * Be able to operate government forklifts. Driving forklifts is considered incidental to the performance of duties required under this contract and is not considered primary to the function of the job. Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
* The FTE shall have a Bachelor's degree. * The FTE shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 10 years as a military supply technician, either as active duty or civilian. * The FTE shall have 3 years experience working with DPAS, as well as COMNAVSPECWARCOM Instruction 4460.1D (Naval Special Warfare Force Logistics Manual). * The FTE shall possess a current OSHA certification to operate a forklift. * Desired - Familiarity and prior work with NSW. About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services. Guiding Principles
* Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
* Set the Example - "Be out front"
* Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
* Persevere - "Find a way" Benefits
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
* Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
* Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
* Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
* 401(k) with matching Holidays and Annual Leave
* 10 Paid Holidays
* 120 hours PTO accrual per year