Patrol Officer - $1000 Bonus
Part-Time Patrol Officer - Seattle + $1000
( Bonus Paid Quarterly )
Location: Seattle, WA
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Thursday and Friday, 8pm-5am
** Mandatory WA State Security License
Apply Online at: https://reeftechnology.com/careers/apply/?gh_jid=4200164003
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Patrol Officer, will conduct random patrols throughout client properties. You will observe and report security issues inconsistent to the safety and well-being of our tenants and visitors. You will also provide first line response to emergency situations and carry out the policies and procedures of client management. If you’re a responsible individual with a knack for enhancing security procedures and strengthening client rapport, we have a Patrol Officer role just for you!
Manage Internal Functions
- Complete all electronic activity reports, incident reports, supplemental reports, and other required tour documents pertinent to the day-to-day activities of the employee’s assigned tasks and responsibilities in the manner required
- Responsible for the care and control of radios, keys, and other equipment assigned
- Responsible for the proper processing and care of all found or otherwise impounded property
- Perform all additional duties as assigned by Management
Enforce Property Security
- Maintain constant, mobile random and unsystematic surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility
- Assure that all persons entering the building are authorized to do so
- Promote an overall security and safety awareness throughout your assigned area or route of responsibility
- Know the location and operation of fire alarms, firefighting, first aid, and other safety equipment
Handle, Escalate, & Route Security Concerns
- Be alert to, and immediately report, persons engaging in prohibited behavior on the property
- Observe and report safety hazards
- Perform duties of a Security Officer, as applicable
Security Liaison Expert
- Provide appropriate assistance as needed to clients, their employees, guests and visitors in an expedient and professional manner
- Promote good public relations through courteous, helpful and professional contact with tenants and guests to Client property
- Enforce rules and policies of the property
What We Want from You
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Washington driver's license required
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, phone skills, customer service and listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly and use sound decision making to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work involves driving and monitoring multiple outdoor facilities for the entire shift.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of a shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Review
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Valid driver's license
- Speaks English
- Available to work: overnight