Wellness Nurse in Seattle, Washington | Careers at Madison
Are you a new RN or LPN? Do you love working with seniors?
Aegis Living of Madison is hiring immediately for overnight Nurses, working a 12 hour shift (7PM-7:30AM), with days flexible on your schedule! Come join our talented and compassionate team!
We are centrally located at 2200 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 98112 with incredible views of Miller Park and Madrona from the rooftop lounge! Walk ins Welcome!
Aegis Living is an assisted living and memory care community specializing in world-class care to our residents and families and a great work/life balance for our Wellness Nurses. We offer hands-on training for new nurse grads, growth opportunities for those who want it, and a FUN place to work!
Tell your friends and ask about our $2,000 nurse referral bonus program!
Come in and see what makes Aegis such a great place to work!
As a Wellness Nurse your contributions to the team may include:
- Medication Management
- Wound care
- Hands-on nursing care
- Provide nursing services to residents
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians
- Skin documentation and review
- Communicate care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Report changes of condition and work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Audit eMARS, med cart
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Participate in training of care staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- LPN/RN License that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)