Guest Services Representative
Hospitality America is looking for a guest service representative to join our team! The guest service representative is responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment
Scope of the Position:
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat).
- Selling rooms to “walk-in” customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints.
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work permit.
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.JB.0.00.LN