English/Spanish Interpreter- Remote work in California
We’re seeking Bilingual Call Center Interpreters fluent in Spanish and English for a great work from home job opportunity in (California). With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right for you.
Why you should apply to be a Bilingual Call Center Interpreter
- Work from Home
- $15 an hour – Long term contract
- Minimum of 37 hours a week
- Helping others in your community connect
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Remote- Bilingual Call Center Interpreter You’ll be:.
- Handling telephone calls on demand in a quiet home office
- Help translate Spanish/English conversations for a wide range of industries including Healthcare, Government, Insurance Financial, Travel & Hospitality and government entities
- Translating Spanish/English conversations that may be both simple, complex or technical
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Able to work a minimum of 37 hours a week
- Education or work experience in teaching or translation preferred
- Manual dexterity to type or write notes
Other technical requirements:
- The use of your personal iPhone or Android phone
- High speed Internet connection for work related electronic communication.
- Paper shredder to dispose of handwritten notes taken during calls
- A quiet workspace
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Bi-Lingual Call Center Interpreter today!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]