Hi! ACERTUS is looking for reliable Part Time Local Drivers
to add to our team. In this role, you will have the ability to provide customer service while transporting vehicles in a safe, efficient manner. We are looking for team players who are committed to providing our clients with an excellent experience in a professional manner. Your schedule can be flexible, and you are able to work up to 30 hours a week.
What you will bring to ACERTUS:
- Must be at least 24 years of age.
- Passionate about providing outstanding Customer Service.
- Possess excellent professional communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year of driving experience.
- Knowledge of laws governing the operation of motor vehicles on public roads.
- Knowledge of how to operate vehicles assigned.
- Ability to follow detailed systems and procedures
- Must be tech savvy and have regular access to a Smart Phone/Device
- All valid classification of Driver Licenses are accepted
In this role you will:
- Be able to withstand the physical aspects of the position (Driving/sitting for long periods of time and being exposed to different weather and road conditions)
- Maneuver assigned vehicles in narrow and constricted spaces.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients and management
- Prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Function effectively independently and in a team environment
- Respond to customer questions and concerns
- Present electronic and hard copies of documents pertaining to the vehicle
- Submit required documents for processing
- Complete Pre and Post trip ECR (Electronic Condition Report) on all vehicles
- Complete vehicle intake process that will include:
- Vehicle Photos
- Exterior Damage
- Vehicle Trim
- Fuel and Transmission Type
- Number of Keys
- Interior Damage
- Signs of Smoking
- Installed Options
- Vehicle VIN
- Dashboard Warning Lights
- Vehicle Mileage
How we will support your position:
- On-going job specific training
- Driver Referral rewards
- Continuous exposure to innovative technology
- Work/Life balance
- Team huddles
- Completed criminal background report
- Negative Drug Screening
- Valid Driver's License and clean Motor Vehicle Report
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers' experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America.ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.