Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
As an Assurance Life Insurance Agent/Account Executive you will not cold call or prospect, all leads are provided. Enjoy selling term life insurance, final expense insurance, whole life insurance and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads! At Assurance, we want to provide our teams with the flexibility to work from their homes but also a home base with the resources and training to succeed.
This position is responsible for selling term life insurance, final expense insurance, whole life insurance and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads. This position does not require cold calling or prospecting, all leads are provided to the Account Executive. We need ambitious leaders who aren't afraid of big goals and moving quickly to hit them.
What to expect:
- Growth opportunities – If you're seeking to advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within
- Our culture that is focused on the customers’ needs, and providing a world class experience
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple A-rated carriers that offer rapid-issue and fixed whole life products to help clients get the protection they need and save money
- Our Account Executives work 40 hours per week
- Work with families and individuals as they plan for their financial futures by helping them navigate to the best insurance and financial services solutions for themselves.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products and cutting edge technical platform.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Account Executive operates
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
Assurance offers a generous total rewards package including:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- 1 year Sales experience. If you do not have insurance experience we will train you.
- Active Life Insurance License or Unlicensed but able to obtain a life Insurance License before the start date
- Ambitious sales minded approach with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up (additional equipment provided)
- Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with the ability earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package, paid time off including company holidays
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans (401k) after your first anniversary
We're excited to meet you! One of our Recruiters will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime if you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]