Territory Sales Representative - Beverly Hills, CA
WE ARE DENTAL!
Zimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike many startup companies, this one has established product brands, customers and revenue, and will be led by a team of seasoned experts. We are now building out the team that will be focused on shaping ZimVie’s exciting future — we hope you’ll consider being part of it!
Zimmer Biomet Dental is a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry solutions with more than 60 years of industry experience.
We are proud to be part of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world. Our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Every 10 seconds, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week patients around the world receive a Zimmer Biomet product, resulting in helping millions of people each year. #ZBDental
Your journey with Zimmer Biomet Dental starts here. As a part of the application process, please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
The survey will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Territory Sales Representative is to achieve or exceed Zimmer Biomet’s sales goals. This is achieved through developing relationships with existing and new customers, identifying and tailoring solutions to their needs, educating them on Zimmer Biomet Dental Products, and ensuring customer satisfaction within the assigned territory. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales in their assigned territory by working collaboratively with the ZBD Solutions Team to create differentiated value for your customers.
Expected Areas of Competence
These include but are not limited to the following:
• Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota in the territory by acquiring new customers, and expanding sales with existing accounts through the sale of Zimmer Biomet Dental’s implant, restorative, digital and regenerative portfolios.
• Ensure the highest standards of patient safety through the proper use of Zimmer Biomet products.
• Prepare and implement a territory business plan by identifying, targeting and converting new business, as well as expand existing business.
• Plan, coordinate and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and ensure the proper use of Zimmer Biomet Dental products.
• Build strong relationships with surgeons, dentists, laboratories and office personnel.
• Strictly adhere to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and procedures regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
• Routinely use sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Regularly view reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory.
• Attend and represent Zimmer Biomet at customer events as required, including but not limited to local, regional and national trade shows.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Education teams to support the execution of product launches and new product sales strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or Health Science preferred)
• 2-3 minimum years of sales experience with a documented track record of overachievement
• B2B sales experience in health science preferred but not required
• Completed formal consultative sales training (PSS, Challenger, etc.)
Up to 95% (predominantly by car)
Depending on territory, 0% to 20% overnight stays as well as air travel may be required.
As a Zimmer Biomet “ZimVie” team member, we want you to feel included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. This is why we offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as employee recognition and career enrichment opportunities.