CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA/NAC) - URGENT! THE DALLES, OR
Actriv Healthcare is now serving the greater THE DALLES, OR Area
Ranked by INC 5000 as the Fastest Growing Healthcare Company and No 1 in Human Resource, Actriv Healthcare Inc prides itself in attracting highly skilled caring and competent CNAs. We know our providers work hard and we believe we should also work hard for them. We provide extremely competitive rates and attractive benefit options while making it simple to sign up for work and hit the ground running at the client’s location. Most importantly, we work extremely hard to find you great assignments close to home and give you the support you need to be successful! When you put on the Actriv Healthcare name badge, you are part of something bigger than yourself. You are part of a mission to impact change and push the healthcare industry forward. If this mission resonates with you, then you belong to our Actriv Healthcare family.
General THE DALLES, OR area
TOP 10 Reasons to Work with Us
· Competitive Pay, up to $25 per hour
· Holiday Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· 24hr Customer service
· Supportive and Caring Environment
· Flexible Schedule
· Convenient phone app Scheduling
· Variety of Assignments
· Opportunity to work Nationwide
· Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bed pans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves, assisting with travel to the bathroom and helping with showers and baths.
· Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
· Checking weight and recording intake and output information.
· 1 Year experience
· Active OREGON CNA License
· CPR/BLS/ First Aid Certification
· Recent PPD Test or Chest X-Ray
· Clear criminal background check(s) & drug screening
· Reliable transportation & Cell phone
· Food Handlers card
· WHATEVER-IT-TAKES ATTITUDE!
For serious consideration skills, test completion is required
For serious inquiries, please call us at 360-448-7464
Actriv Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by Federal, State, or local law. EOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour