Registered Nurse: Part-time Client Care Team Lead/Trainer
Home Instead is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the leadership team in our Hollywood Florida office. The ideal candidate enjoys teaching others and working with seniors. This is a part-time, flexible position, 10 to 20 hours per month. The perfect candidate is a retired RN that wishes to be involved in a quality care organization or an RN who is looking to supplement their income in a rewarding position with a reputable agency.
The Team Lead, RN will:
- Teach CAREGiver courses, assessing their readiness to perform their duties at the highest level, and provide on-the-job training when necessary.
- Engage new personal care clients through home visits to develop a plan of care.
- Perform follow-up visits every three months, or as needed, to monitor and supervise the care clients are receiving.
- Be available by phone for emergency situations and for Monday Morning Meetings.
- AS/BS degree in Nursing or related field
- Active RN License
- Experience with presenting and training entry level staff
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to engage with all types of people with different backgrounds and medical conditions with dignity and respect
- Must be eligible to work in the US with a minimum 5-7 years of working experience in the US in any field
- Must provide 3 personal references and 3 professional references
We are looking to fulfill this position immediately and hope to meet you very soon!
Home Instead is a worldwide franchise and the office in Hollywood, FL has been working to "Change the Face of Aging" for 8 years
and look forward to continue to make an impact in Broward County!
Please call 954-505-7957 if you wished to learn more about this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.