Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Automotive Detailer. This position pays up to $17.75 / hour ($14 per hour plus monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $600 per month) and is located at Charleston Airport: 5500 INTERNATIONAL BLVD 119 CHARLESTON, SC 29418.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $600 per month!
Full time schedules of 40 hours / week are available Sunday through Saturday.
The morning shifts available are:
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as an Auto Detailer and Car Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes you will be responsible for washing, cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing your branch's vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge, ensuring that all vehicles rented by our customers are safe and clean.
With this in mind, as you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, and for more information on our Complete Clean Pledge, please click here.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apply Now Remove From Saved Jobs Save Job