PAY RATE: Up to 65K (DOE)
SCHEDULE: MONDAY-FRIDAY 730AM-430PM (1 DAY FROM HOME AFTER TRAINING) & MUST BE OK WORKING OCCASIONAL SATURDAYS
JOB DUTIES: Must be familiar with the Air Import process from A to Z
• Receive, review and process high-volume and/or complex import transactions for clients, including booking, billing, classifications, processing data through the Company’s system and obtaining consular releases as well as other government agency releases as appropriate
• Check shipments in the warehouse as needed to ensure that the shipping documents correspond to the actual shipments.
• Process bills of lading and provide clear instructions to the team for handling each shipment.
• Ensure shipments of hazardous materials are checked and processed in accordance with all applicable regulations under the International Air Transport Association, Code of Federal Regulations.
• Create quotations for individual shipments, including estimating prices for the shipper, selecting transportation companies to use and setting profit margins for individual shipments.
• Adhere to all domestic and international shipping regulations, communicating changes in domestic and foreign regulation procedures to client, co-workers and third parties in a clear, concise and timely manner.
• Identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend improved processes to management and implement resolutions within assigned scope of responsibility.
• Identify, investigate and resolve all areas of client concern in a timely and proactive manner by monitoring team performance against Company and client standards. Alert client to special areas of concern or potential problems in the shipping process.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DIRECT PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY PLESE APPLY AND YOU CAN CALL ME AT 562-512-0339. THANK YOU!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]