Parts Manager - Sunroad Automotive
Sunroad Automotive has a unique opportunity for the position of Parts Manager in a large, fast-paced dealership. The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience managing an automotive parts department and staff, to include shipping, receiving, ordering, order entry, stocking and other duties as required.
- Ability to return a satisfactory profit on the dealership's investment in parts inventory.
- Ability to accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, display and advertising.
- Ability to hire, train, discipline, oversee and monitor the performance of all department staff.
- Possess strong communication skills (Spanish a plus) to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Possess understanding and remains updated on federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations.
- Maintain profitability of the department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Previous automotive experience is required
- 2-3 years working in a parts department is also required with supervisory experience highly preferred.
Sunroad Automotive offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Sunroad Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.