Aerotek is hiring a maintenance tech for an ingredient manufacturer. This is a 1st shift position, 6:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday (weekends as needed). Weekly pay ranging from $20/hr to $24/hr depending on experience and great employee benefits!
Responsibilities may include:
• Working in the manufacturing facility or production group assigned by supervision or management.
• Shipping, receiving or transferring of products, materials or components to be used, stored or sold by the company.
• Assembly, operation and cleaning of process equipment which may include: granulators, delumpers, Fitzmills, ball mills, sifters, blenders and any other equipment used in manufacturing processes.
• Operation of test equipment such as pH meters.
• Maintaining of work areas in neat and orderly fashion.
• Maintaining equipment (minor repairs).
• Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Assist Plant Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Production Staff and Quality Assurance in troubleshooting and determining root cause of process deviations.
• Assist Technical Services on process improvement and product development projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Follow Safety SOPs and provide recommendations to the Safety Committee when appropriate.
• Request repairs to equipment to supervisors and/or maintenance as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor or management.
• Physical requirements may include: working with enzyme products; occasionally rolling or moving drums weighing from 50 – 350 lbs, and lifting drums weighing up to 120 lbs; using material handling equipment such as barrel carts, dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts; bending, twisting and lifting material out of drums and boxes; working with and handling Hazardous Chemicals.
maintenance production, maintenance technician
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• May have little experience working within facility, or other cGMP facilities and will learn the production processes, equipment and documentation procedures on the job.
• Learning is typically working with experienced technicians and/or production supervisors.
• GMP experience preferred. – Understanding and ability to perform basic math. – Read and understand written instructions. Write legibly.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
Voluntary Life Insurance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.