Create Your Career with Us
For nearly 100 years, the Good Samaritan Society and Sanford Health have incorporated Christian faith into the heart of the culture and putting the needs of others before their own. Within our nursing family of RNs and other caregivers, we provide compassionate care and service to our residents and build meaningful relationships that will last a lifetime. Facility:
GSS NE Omaha Millard Ctr Location:
Omaha, NE Address:
12856 Deauville Dr, Omaha, NE 68137, USA Shift:
Varies Job Schedule:
Full time Weekly Hours:
40. 00 Department Details
Looking to hire quality RNs for both full-time or part-time. Day, evening and night shifts available.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T; Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
We re looking for qualified Registered Nurses who are dedicated and committed to serving the residents that we welcome into our long-term care facilities. Our RNs are relied upon for their assessment skills, critical thinking and holistic approach to healthcare delivery to support our residents physical and emotional needs. As a Registered Nurse at Good Sam and Sanford, you will have the opportunity to supervise and support your team of care providers while also furthering opportunities for your own professional growth and advancement in the nursing field. Responsibilities
- Assesses plans, implements and coordinates a plan of care for residents
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents
- Assures physicians orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education
- Respond promptly to resident call lights
- Use transfer equipment and handling techniques properly
- Graduate from a nationally accredited nursing program preferred, including, but not limited to, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA).
- Currently holds an unencumbered RN license with the State Board of Nursing where the practice of nursing is occurring and/or possess multistate licensure if in a Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) state.
- Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://good-sam.jobs/benefits .
The Good Samaritan Society is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to [email protected]
The Good Samaritan Society has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment. Job Function:
Nursing Req Number: