Shift: Part-Time or Full - Time
Pay: After training, our top agents make an average of $11-$15 an hour
At DialAmerica your career growth is a priority.
As a Call Center Rep, you will ensure a memorable customer experience by using needs-based strategies. While working at DialAmerica, you'll gain valuable skills that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future. Imagine adding the below skills to your resume!
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
The list will continue to grow during your employment with us. Your resume will expand to include skills that lead you on the path to careers in industries like sales, hospitality, management, technology, and beyond. And we will support your professional growth, whether at DialAmerica or beyond.
Specific duties for Call Center Representatives:
- Identifying and resolving customer issues using problem-solving skills
- Upselling products and/or services to the customer
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives the top agents make $11-$15/hr.
- Flexible schedules that work around your life
- WFH options after 30 days of employment
- Flexible pay: direct deposit with daily and weekly options
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
Whether you’re reinventing yourself or looking to grow at a new organization, you’ll feel at home at DialAmerica. This position is a good fit for those coming from a variety of different industries, such as retail, hospitality, management, and service.
The attributes that make a great Call Center Agent include:
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive spirit
- Enjoy helping others
- Able to communicate with all types of people
- Background and/or drug test may be required
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.